Picking a Professional Siding Contractor
With siding making up most of your homes appearance, it is important to get the right style siding to fit your taste. More important than that is to get a contractor that knows how to put your beautiful new siding up the right way. Here are some guidelines to how to pick a top-notch siding contractor.
- Interview the contractor. This will be able to be done while Getting an estimate.
- Make sure the company is fully insured.
- Make sure the company is licensed. Also if there is lead, make sure that the contractor is lead certified.
- Make sure the contractor is credentialed. (certified vinyl, BBB, or HBA)
- Check how long the company has been in business
- Ask for referrals
- What kind of warranty does the company offer?
- How does the company handle complaints. (Angie’s list is great to find out this information)
As the leading Grand Rapids Siding contractor, Montell Construction takes a great deal of pride in understanding what your goals are before recommending a solution that is tailored to achieve your goal. Please contact a Montell Construction representative to answer any questions you may have or to schedule a Free- No Obligation Estimate. 616-805-4968. Thank you and stay tuned for more information.